Waterloo Secondary School Humanity outreach.
During September 2000 Waterloo Secondary School was established. From that moment to present ,our school has accepted its responsibility of being an entity that will help foster good relations with its community and country. This has evolved in that responsibility being extended to our Caribbean region.
We have come into being directly involved in helping many in need from individuals in our school during disasters and health needs and assistance to other communities in our country and other countries in our region. A few examples are shown below:
- On January 12, 2010, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake ravaged Haiti
- Hurricane Tomas hit St lucia/ Haiti in OctoberNovember 2010.
- On September 6th, 2017 Hurricane Irma hit Anguilla as a Category 5 with winds of 185 mph.
- Massive flooding in Trinidad 2018 St helena, caroni, cunupia , mayaro and Greenvale Park Housing Complex La Horquetta
- Hurricane Dorian hits the Bahamas as a Category 5 storm in september 2019.